Creativity and Inspiration can often be mysterious things.
In today's first Hampton Home & Co. Journal we play homage to some of the things that inspire our creativity, personally and professionally.
No matter what industry you are in, there are great examples to be found. We believe giving time to your inspiration and admiring the creative things around you, always leads to something beautiful.
Inspiration- Markets: fresh flowers and seasonal produce, grabbing a coffee and wandering
- Pinterest: yes it's a time waster but it's beautiful one!
- Garance Dore: her illustrations, her style. her curiosity, her french-ness
- Donovan's: our favourite restaurant, Gail and Kevin are the best at making you feel at home
- Chyka: the Queen of parties, what can we say, we love her!
- Department stores like Harrods, Liberty, Selfridges, where you get lost in the luxury and beauty
- Studio McGee: Shea has created a world famous design firm with her husband in Salt Lake City, now creating a homewares range to suit. Their webisodes show their stunning work!
- Nancy Meyers Rom-Com Movies and her interiors: "It's Complicated" Meryl's Bakery, You know the one...
- Magazines: flipping through a magazine is still a love of ours, something always stands out.
- Instagram: last but not least we have discovered so many of our brands and products using social media, just as addictive as Pinterest with a connection to those we love to follow, speaking of which give us a follow or a like. All the items above are linked.
Thanks for reading our Journal, please feel free to give feedback on what you like or what you wish to hear from our Brand xo